Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me

Hitting very close to the heart.

Demi Lovato belts how I feel exactly the way I feel it.  The video doesn't help - a fucking wedding and the guy splits.  This song is the anthem of my life right now.

I'm realizing that my birthday is coming up, and even though I'm holding out on Gabe to want to do something, I have to get used to him not caring.  I can't help but cry listening to this stupid song, going through our stupid pictures that I will never be able to erase, thinking about my birthday being with those I love yet being completely alone.

And I hope I never see the day, that you move on and be happy.
Without me.
Without me.
What's my hand without your heart to hold.
I don't know what I'm living for if I'm living without you.

I thought I was getting better, this song reminds me I still love him.

Comments