Worthless

I don't know what to do.

I told him I would stay away since he was so busy on his day off I couldn't even get a call from him.  When I asked him if he's okay - no response.  When I asked if today was the day - no response.  He called and said that I'm blowing up his phone and that I'm making it harder on him; but all I needed was a response.  Why is a "yes" or "no" that difficult to provide? 

When I said I got the hints and I'll stay away he said it doesn't look like I do cause I'm still reaching out to him.

Was that what I needed to hear?  That all his actions were him dropping hints that he doesn't want anything to do with me?  That I was just kept around for money and sex?

I need to be steadfast in no reaching out, but I wish I could know if he truly wants me or if he's just checked out of anything between us.  He was back and forth, saying that he never said he wanted me to stay away, and I know that's going to make me feel like he still cares.  But I need to remember he didn't reach out to me at all today, when I called he quickly declined, when I texted he didn't respond.  It was only when I kept badgering for an answer did he call/respond. 

If I'm not a priority, not asking to be THE priority because I no his daughter will be that, but if I'm not a priority in his life, how do I go about removing him as a priority?  Why am I not someone that evokes pride and love and affection with the person I'm with.  I can feel myself falling back into my negative thoughts from earlier this year but I don't know if I want to fight it, if I want to try and look at the positive. 

Comments