Excerpt from Feb 5th 2018
Will I ever find my
one and only?
Will I have someone
who all the stupid Instagram posts say I deserve?
Someone
who I won't have to beg to do things
Someone
who will want to put as much into us as I do
Did
Gabe really believe he put in everything he could?
Someone
who I will never have to worry about when I see him on the phone
Someone
who trusts me as much as I trust them
I know I have to
love myself first, but all this rejection doesn't help
Can my lesson happen
quicker?
My body feels so
numb, I feel like I'm going through the motions while everything else is moving
at a faster pace.
Sometime it feels
like I can't breathe.
I feel like a
failure
I lost to someone
who I feel better than, and that makes me question everything of myself - my
looks, my personality, my love.
Am
I not pretty enough?
I
couldn't make him laugh as much as he says she does
He
said she is blunt which he likes, am I too timid?
He
said he already loves her, but it's not the same love he had with me.
Can
I be that easy to move on from? Can
someone love someone else so quickly after being with me?
Comments
Post a Comment