I was his:
Number 1 supporter
Co-pilot who drove most of the trip because he wanted to sleep.
Swolemate
Sous chef
Pillow when he cuddled
Little spoon
Go-to when he needed money
Confidant
Player 2 for video games
Person to call when he needed to be calmed down from work
Wife
Por Vida
I am his:
Nothing
Ex-wife
I am:
Heartbroken
Hating myself
Forced to start over
Afraid of being to late at trying again
Hurt that I'm not good enough
Afraid that I'm not good enough for anyone
Afraid to give someone my heart again
Number 1 supporter
Co-pilot who drove most of the trip because he wanted to sleep.
Swolemate
Sous chef
Pillow when he cuddled
Little spoon
Go-to when he needed money
Confidant
Player 2 for video games
Person to call when he needed to be calmed down from work
Wife
Por Vida
I am his:
Nothing
Ex-wife
I am:
Heartbroken
Hating myself
Forced to start over
Afraid of being to late at trying again
Hurt that I'm not good enough
Afraid that I'm not good enough for anyone
Afraid to give someone my heart again
Comments
Post a Comment