November
Gabe kicked Crystal out, it's over.
But Crystal is pregnant with Gabe's baby. November 19th.
She was a bitch to the very end. They always fought. She was all about her. He said he was she was a baby herself and realized I was his one and only.
But if God was punishing us for the abortions, are Gabe and Crystal supposed to be together? Am I really the cursed one? They were together for a matter of months and this happens; while we were together, trying, for over a year and it didn't happen for us. How am I supposed to take that?
As of now we are trying to work things out as husband and wife, and thinking that I can help provide a better life with Gabe than she can is one of the reasons I'm staying knowing he is going to be a dad, just not with my genes.
She's an alcoholic.
She lets her son see her nude.
She lets her son watch Shameless.
She has a very open relationship with her son.
He's her crutch.
He's told Gabe that she's had people over while he's been gone.
He's told Gabe she's had a lot of guys in and out of her life.
He's told Gabe she's a gold digger.
I want a family, and knowing that I can provide so much makes me determined. But does that make me a damned fool? What the fuck am I doing? She will always be in my life, and he's assured me that he doesn't want anything romantic with her whatsoever, but he does want to be in her life while she's going through this.
Is this a lesson from God? I thought He heard my prayers when Gabe told me he kicked her out and was done...but I've never felt more lost than I do now.
God,
Please hear my prayer. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. This feels like Karma for Gabe but what about me? I'm sorry to sound selfish, I just feel so hurt and lost.
Am I an idiot for trying to see good in all this, to want a future with him still? As I write all this down I can't help but feel like a fool, and that just makes me feel worse.
But Crystal is pregnant with Gabe's baby. November 19th.
She was a bitch to the very end. They always fought. She was all about her. He said he was she was a baby herself and realized I was his one and only.
But if God was punishing us for the abortions, are Gabe and Crystal supposed to be together? Am I really the cursed one? They were together for a matter of months and this happens; while we were together, trying, for over a year and it didn't happen for us. How am I supposed to take that?
As of now we are trying to work things out as husband and wife, and thinking that I can help provide a better life with Gabe than she can is one of the reasons I'm staying knowing he is going to be a dad, just not with my genes.
She's an alcoholic.
She lets her son see her nude.
She lets her son watch Shameless.
She has a very open relationship with her son.
He's her crutch.
He's told Gabe that she's had people over while he's been gone.
He's told Gabe she's had a lot of guys in and out of her life.
He's told Gabe she's a gold digger.
I want a family, and knowing that I can provide so much makes me determined. But does that make me a damned fool? What the fuck am I doing? She will always be in my life, and he's assured me that he doesn't want anything romantic with her whatsoever, but he does want to be in her life while she's going through this.
Is this a lesson from God? I thought He heard my prayers when Gabe told me he kicked her out and was done...but I've never felt more lost than I do now.
God,
Please hear my prayer. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. This feels like Karma for Gabe but what about me? I'm sorry to sound selfish, I just feel so hurt and lost.
Am I an idiot for trying to see good in all this, to want a future with him still? As I write all this down I can't help but feel like a fool, and that just makes me feel worse.
Comments
Post a Comment